You know, it seems that social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. want to make us agree to their terms all the time for us to use them. I think turn about is fair play.
I have decided that I will now give Facebook MY TERMS for me to be a user. After all, they make money off of me and how many times I go on their site and stay there. Why shouldn’t they be forced to sign MY TERMS.
So, here they are.
The following are the terms for FACEBOOK to maintain me as a user.
- Facebook will not censor, shadow ban, or restrict my free speech on their platform unless that speech is criminal as defined by the laws of the United States.
- Facebook will not fact check any story or post that I share or write with any fact checker, but especially those who are Chinese or biased.
- Facebook will not restrict any post of mine referring to any protest or protest group unless the post advocates breaking the law. ( And I mean, “law”, not random mandates by governors.)
- Facebook will not hide my post and then not allow me to communicate directly with the employees or subcontractors who hid it so I may complain about what they have done. The customer must be allowed to have direct contact with those who suppress content.
- Facebook will allow freedom of speech to all parties, including those Facebook may not like or with whom they disagree.
- If I report a person for bullying me by calling me vile names, Facebook will not send me some lame explanation that implies it’s okay for that person to do that, even though Facebook has warned me for posts that were nowhere near vile or nasty.
If Facebook violates this agreement, I will be allowed to put them on restriction or, better yet, ban them for a period I determine if not indefinitely. I will also be allowed to publicly shame them.
I wonder if Facebook will sign this agreement. Hmmmm….
Better yet, maybe I’ll just go to Parler and enjoy my free speech there.