Imagine for a second that you are sitting with a friend at lunch and your friend starts saying this, ” I have to tell you something. I’m not proud of it, but I need to tell someone. Someone important in my life is doing some things they haven’t done before. “
You are shocked and a little worried. Who is this? What are they doing.
Your friend goes on to tell you that this other person is doing the following to your friend.
- Telling your friend where she can go, when she can go there, and what she can and cannot do when she goes there.
- Telling your friend how many people she can associate with in public and in her own home.
- Telling your friend that she must stand away from these people and NEVER touch them.
- Telling your friend she cannot go to church, can’t sing in church, etc.
- Telling your friend she cannot go to a doctor unless it is an emergency.
- Telling your friend she cannot visit elderly relatives or relatives in a nursing home or hospital.
- Telling your friend that she must keep her children at home and have them educated online. She must skip work to do this.
- Telling your friend she cannot travel without certain “tests” that will allow the important person in her life to determine if she can go or not.
- Alerting your friend that people are watching her and will report to the important person in her life if she disobeys.
- Threatening your friend that if she doesn’t obey these “rules” that she will have dire consequences such as having money taken away and being put in isolation.
You can’t believe it. This is abuse. What kind of person would do this?
Get ready for it, friends. The government. The government is the abusive spouse. OUR abusive spouse. When government officials go outside your constitutional rights and control all aspects of your life, they are like an abusive spouse.
None of us would put up with this for ourselves or for our friends.
But, in this situation, people who know your friend would tell her to suck it up and deal with the abusive spouse because he was keeping her and everyone else “safe.” In fact, they would YELL at her that if she violates these rules, she is uncaring and a murderer.
The government has become our abusive spouse, controlling everything we do, all in the name of a virus that 99.8% of the victims survive. Why?
The key word is control. Think about it, that is what abusive spouses want, control. Without control, their wives and girlfriends might have the freedom to do what they want to do. The abusive spouse would have to trust their wife or girlfriend to do for themselves. And they don’t want that.
So, every time you see your Governor up there getting angry because the people haven’t done what they wanted, every time your loyal Health Department Dictator chastises people for not believing the made up data, think about that abusive spouse.
Because that is what the government has become.