The innundation of leftist ideas via advertising and entertainment content.
I will admit that I leave the television on each day as I work, mostly because it helps me focus. Weird, I know. But, lately I have noticed some “trends” in ads and entertainment that seem coordinated by the Leftist Elites in this country. Here are some advertisements I saw in the span of an hour one day last week:
- An ad promoting oat milk, you know, instead of cows milk. Most ads will tell you how great oat milk is, how tasty, how healthy. But, this ad talks about how “oat milk saves water. Growing oats uses less water today so we can enjoy tomorrow.” As opposed to what, you ask? Why dairy cows silly. Let’s face it, cows have been under attack for a while now by the environmental doomsday crowd because cows fart methane. ( So do people by the way, but I guess that’s okay.) But now, we have a NEW crisis. A water crisis and guess what cows do? They drink too much water. So, to save water, we must switch to oat milk instead of cows milk. This ad features a pretty little waterfall landscape animation and tells us that this will allow us to have water for years to come.
- Another ad is one that starts with a man talking about meat. He has a fairly recognizable Southern accent and he is saying something like, ” Do we really believe those namby pamby people who want us to give up meat and to eat veggie burgers?” Then a huge tower of hamburgers appears on the screen. The shot cuts to a package of “Impossible burger” and the guy says, “Yes.” Impossible burger is burger made from veggies. This, along with Burger King creating its “impossible burger” gives the message that meat is bad. We also have Bill Gates, self appointed ruler of the world and advocate for no more meat, telling us we should eat more bugs and veggies. And, of course, Biden’s new “Green Plan” allows Americans only one burger per month.
- I saw an ad for a company called “Emergent Safety Solutions” which is a company that provides bio protective clothing, masks, etc. The commercial describes all they do to protect medical and emergency personnel against biological threats. They list cholera, anthrax, small pox, botulism and….Covid 19. Now, you might think there’s nothing there, but they are conflating Covid 19 with those other much more dangerous threats. This sends a clear message of fear to the normal viewer, who will now think Covid is just as bad as those deadly diseases.
- The vaccine ads. All of them are sending a message that we MUST have the vaccine if we are patriotic, caring, a member of the community, or Black ( according to John Legend at least.)The most offensive one to me is the Sam Adams beer commercial with the stupid WHITE guy who gets the vaccine. THE STUPID WHITE GUY doesn’t even know he gets the vaccine in his arm. And he faints at the sight of the needle. And, when the nurse gives him the shot she says to him, “Continue to wear your mask.” And then the STUPID WHITE GUY goes to a bar and parties. Message in this one? Only STUPID WHITE GUYS don’t know about the vaccine. Oh, and the vaccine doesn’t mean you shouldn’t wear your mask. Again, it seems they are working way too hard to convince us.
- Condé Nast’s culinary magazine Epicurious announced Monday that it will no longer publish beef recipes, saying it no longer wants to give “airtime to one of the world’s worst climate offenders.” The magazine says it isn’t against meat eaters, but is for protecting the earth. It also admits that other foods such as chicken, seafood, soy, and just about everything else are also detrimental to planet earth. But, they follow that up with “that’s because the food supply chain” is broken. My question is, if everything is bad, what do humans eat? Or, does that matter to these climate Nazis? I think they, like Bill Gates and some other rich folk, are hoping to reduce the population enough that the food chain won’t be so broken anymore. Or maybe they want to develop some artificial food product. Soylent Green anyone? ( By the way, it seems that the depopulation crowd only wants certain people to be able to live, them and their elite friends.)
- The Hate against Asians public service anouncement. Are you kidding me? Crime against Asians has risen over 1,000 percent in the past year? How much has crime overall risen during that time? Against other demographic groups? That stat isn’t listed. And who is committing that crime? We aren’t told that either. All we need to know is that Asian hate crime is a thing. We are directed to some website to fight Asian hate crime. Seriously. I’m sure that involves a donation.
Of course there are others. I didn’t even talk about the television shows with the “Woke” cause of the day. Even the cooking competitions, most noticeably “Top Chef” have to add to the constant barrage of social justice messages. That show is now in Seattle, and so far we have heard how going to a Black owned restaurant brings contestants to tears over slavery, how Black contestants are “taken back to their roots” by the food, even if they have never been to Africa. How the poor Hispanic chef had to come here illegally, and on and on. All narrated by Tom and Padma, two white, rich, liberals who shed crocodile emotions while gushing over the cause du jour.
It’s clear we are being “directed” into certain beliefs. Unfortunately, there is a population in our country who will be influenced by this crap. Bill Maher, host of a late night show and someone whose ideas and mine often diverge, said he is tired of the millenials and other liberals who are ” the most gullible demographic in the United States, supporting woke causes that are the equivalent of ” let’s eat in the bathroom and shit in the kitchen.” He called many of their ideas stupid while they call the rest of us “old” and “out of touch.”
“A third of people under 35 say they’re in favor of abolishing the police. Not defunding — but doing away with a police force altogether. … Thirty-six percent of millennials think it might be a good idea to try communism. But much of the world did try it. I know, millennials think that doesn’t count because they weren’t alive when it happened.”
“Abolish the police? And the Border Patrol? And capitalism? And cancel Lincoln? No, I get it,” he said. “The problem isn’t that I don’t get what you’re saying or that I’m old, the problem is your ideas are stupid.”- Bill Maher
It’s those millenials and leftists who are in favor of these causes because they don’t have the mental capacity to follow their ideas to the most probable results. No cops? More crime. Communism? Oppression of all individuals, even stupid leftists. Removing food sources that use up resources? Global starvation. No border control? We turn into a third world country where the millenials and lefties will have to join everyone else in poverty and mud huts.
With everything we have heard via clandestine interviews with CNN Directors, Facebook insiders, etc. there is no longer any doubt that this is all being orchestrated. Whether it is by collusion of top level executives and political operatives or by rich billionaires with their global causes, there’s no doubt that there is a concerted effort to sway us all to their views.
They know they have a target group that will listen.
I’m not one of them.